Pacific Aluminium - Crew Leader - Warehouse (BSL Internal Vacancy Only)
Innovation and Assurance are seeking a highly motivated team member for the role of Crew Leader, Warehouse within our Procurement Team.
The Crew Leader - Warehouse is specifically accountable for:
· Leading a diverse team of warehouse personnel in achieving safety, environmental and cost objectives
· The provision of effective leadership in ensuring crew objectives / work schedules are maintained in line with site expectations
· Taking a proactive approach to safety and where necessary participating in accident / incident investigations, hazard studies and safety issues
· Recognising training requirements of crew members and providing training opportunities for crew members
· Working with a continuous improvement skill set to improve task flow, quality standards and work practices
In order to be successful in your application for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· A strong, safety focussed and visible leadership style
· The ability to develop productive service relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills via all mediums with the ability to negotiate positive outcomes
· The ability to both lead and work within a team environment, adding value through quality interactions
· Well-developed problem solving skills and the ability to provide innovative solutions
· Sound knowledge of plant and equipment and the ability to prioritise and respond to site requirements
· The capability to critically analyse data and make effective decisions based on information provided
· Extensive SAP knowledge and Microsoft software processing skills
· A strong understanding of Warehouse Operations and priorities would be looked upon favourably as would a trade based background
Please note: Internal recruitment guidelines must be followed therefore you must notify your current leader of your application.
The normal expectation is that your work would usually be carried out Monday to Friday. The following options will be available to you in terms of hours of work:
Option Mon-Thurs: Fri:
1. 6am – 3.15pm 6am – 11am
2. 7am – 4.15pm 7am – 12pm
The option most suited to the operational needs of the business and your personal circumstances will be discussed and agreed upon between yourself and your leader upon commencement of your employment.